Friday, January 3, 2014

Challenge #009 and Re-release: Winter Deals

This time last year I released my very first ever set of Digital Stamps on the A Day For Daisies Website.  
With this first set I had not a clue about Digital Stamps or the wonderful world of card crafting. I was just ready to try something new and Tammy Thompson (From A Day For Daisies) was sweet and willing enough to share her most recent passion with me. A few months later I created this blog and broke away from A Day For Daisies with my own shop. With the help of Tammy and some very wonderful Design Team Members such as Anat (tshupile) and Nonni Niskanen (who has just recently left us) I have slowly dipped my toes into this online society of crafters. Anat (tshupile) and Nonni Niskanen have been with me from the very beginning of this blog and have taught me so much! I don't know what I would have done without them. 

Now with one year under my belt, I realize had no idea the friendships I was going to create. I love my Design Team! It is enriching and exciting to get to know each one. Some of them even sent me some Christmas cards and packages. How great are they!? I have been truly blessed to have made such wonderful friends. And I am grateful. I am also happy to say that I am even starting to get to know some of you! =) Happy One Year Anniversary to Sami Stamps! Thank you for sharing this adventure with me.

With the busy holiday season I was not able to come up with a New Release this week so I asked my Design Team Members to pick some of their favorite Winter Images from the shop. And it just so happens that they all picked images from my very first couple releases one year ago. Couldn't have been more perfect if I had planned it!

A New Freebee and $2.00 Deal has been added to the shop and the rest of the images our lovely ladies created with this week (shown below) are on sale as $3.00 each! Click here to enter the shop!

I am in love with this week's examples! And don't forget all of these images used are $3.00 or under!

  




And of Course we can't forget our January Challenge:

Sami Stamps Challenge #009: Anything Goes!
 
Requirements:
1.) The image used must be a Sami Stamps Image
2.) Up to two entries aloud

3.) No other restrictions! Have fun!

The Winner of this challenge will receive the opportunity to be a Sami Stamps Guest Designer! As a Guest DT member you will be highlighted here on the blog and your project will be posted in the Sami Stamps Shop and other various Social Networking sites such as facebook, Crafters Digital Art Center, and Outlawz. Any displays of your project will give credit to you of course.




8 comments:

  1. Wow, you've come a long way in one year! Well done! Beautiful DT projects! Thanks for another fun challenge. I'm hoping to play along again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Hard to believe it has been one year - Congratulations - have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sami and Sami Stamps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the 1 year!!! Such fabulous digis ;o) The design team inspiration is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first anniversary! Great dt projects too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work so far everyone! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your first year! Beautiful Design Team projects...

    Angi
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your anniversary. LOVE your images. Beautiful inspiration from the team.

    ReplyDelete