Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sami Stamps Challenge #013 Winner!

I'm happy to announce the Sami Stamps Challenge #013
Winner!

I thought I'd mix things up a bit and instead of choosing the winner myself, the winner was chosen by our very own DT member Julie Geeson!

Congratulations  

Lawinchen

"Ok it was a hard one, but I really love #3 Lawinchen. Using "Bird on my fairy toes." She made a notepad for the challenge! Besides her wonderful colouring, she made the most amazing background! The colours and embellishments complete the beautiful design!"- Julie Gleeson
 Lawinchen, please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com for more information about your prize as a guest DT member at Sami Stamps! I'm excited to hear from you!

All other participants, as a thank you for playing along, you all can receive 15% off ALL purchases made in June. To receive your 15% off, simply e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com with the list of images you would like to use. Please remind me you were a participant in Sami Stamps Challenge #013 and include your entry # in the challenge. You may use your 15% off as many times as you would like during this month, June.

1 comment: