Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Challenge #19 Winners!

Happy December Everyone!

I'm happy to announce the winners to Sami Stamps Challenge #19: "Anything Goes"

First Place
Cindy used Sami Stamps image "Winter Cocoa" and I think it is adorable! All The paper compliments each other and it is a great layout! Her coloring is also very nice. I love the cross hatches on her gloves. Great card Cindy!

Second Place
Red Obsession Cards used Sami Stamps image "Watching The Baby."
I love the CAS style to this card and the coloring of the image is perfect! The great big 30 is fun as well. Love this card!


Cindy M and Red Obsession Cards please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim your prizes!

The start of our next Challenge will be announce this Friday 12/ 5/14 along with a new release!

1 comment: