Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sami Stamps Challenge #23 Winners!

Congratulations to Sami Stamps Challenge #23: "Add Green" 
WINNERS!

1st Place:
Both of Vicki's entries for this challenge are just adorable! I just love clean cut designs and Vicki's are no exception. Her design crisp, her coloring cute and clean, both of these cards are adorable! She also did a great job with her use of green, which was the challenge. Vicki used Sami Stamps image "Lucky Leprechaun" (top) and Sami Stamps image "Raining Luck" (bottom.)



2nd Place:
Sasayaki Glitter
The cute stripes caught my eye with this project. I love that they are set in two different directions. And her use of green sure makes the image pop! Sasayaki Glitter used Sami Stamps Image "Lucky Leprechaun."


These winners will be given the opportunity to Guest Design at Sami Stamps! Congratulations to both of you! Please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com for more information.

Thank you everyone for playing along and following Sami Stamps! I cannot express how grateful I am to you for giving me your time.

1 comment:

  1. I am completely honored! Thank you so much for the kind words too! :) Sending an e-mail now!

    ReplyDelete